At the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix, a new Tipo 043 engine was installed and its first race was at Hockenheim. Replacing the 043, the Tipo 043 engine had a wider vee-angle of 75 degrees and a shorter stroke.
Ferrari drivers included Gerhard Berger and Jean Alesi and the car finished the season with 71 points and in 3rd place. The lone victory was scored by Berger at the German Grand Prix. Alesi scored a 2nd place finish, three 3rd place finishes and a fourth. Nicola Larini scored a 2nd place finish and Berger finished in 2nd place on three occasions.
By Daniel Vaughan | Aug 2019
- Watch: Carlos Reutemann drives the '94 V12 Ferrari 412/T1 at the Autódromo Oscar Alfredo Gálvez as F1 returns to Argentina
- 2018 German Grand Prix
- Ferrari GTC4Lusso Turned Into A Modern-Day 412 By Ares Design
- Ferrari GTC4Lusso Pays Homage To 412 Thanks To Ares Design
- Ares turns the Ferrari GTC4 Lusso into a modern 412
- Cuáles son las Ferraris menos deseables por sus compradores
- Leo Turrini: "Dallara engineer assures me that the Ferrari SF90 will solve its problems"
- Ares designs stunning Ferrari 250 GTO for the modern era
- Amazing 140+ Classic Car Collection Coming Up For Auction
- Ares Design : le rétro pour credo
- Here Is Your Official
- Lamborghini Huracán-based Ares Panther will pack 5.6-liter V-10, 650 horsepower