In the world of fashion magazines, the September issue reigns supreme. It signals the changing of the season and the time when sandals are finally traded in for knee-high boots; When flowy beach wear is a thing of the past and one’s personal style can be shown through a variety of coats and scarves. It’s a time when the best professionals in the business compete to have the most stunning fashion spreads and coveted celebrity covers, all of which was even documented in the 2009 documentary “The September Issue.” We’ve gathered the top 10 women’s fashion magazines (ranked by highest circulation) and scanned the thousands of pages to bring you a breakdown of what’s to come this fall. And here’s a hint: start stocking up on polka dots, ’60s mod designs, lace and Southwestern style. ALLURE:Pages: 208Weight: 1 poundPrice: $3.99 Cover: Salma Hayek, wearing Yves Saint LaurentPhotographer: Mario TestinoNumber of ads: 115Pages to flip before the good stuff: 24Letter from the Editor: “‘Don’t Pippa Me!’ The meaning of this warning, which I heard the other day, was immediately clear … Don’t upstage me.” – Linda WellsMust see: “Look Sharp” Just when you think going to the dentist’s office was scary… Read full this story
- 5 style tips to take from Priyanka Chopra from her latest fashion magazine cover shoot
- Editors of Vatican women's magazine quit after exposing abuse of nuns and allege male campaign to silence them
- Serial killer put to death for 1984 Florida murder spree that claimed 10 women's lives
- Revealed: WeWork's glossy IPO form that former CEO Adam Neumann's wife spent months - and a small fortune - producing 'like it was the September issue of Vogue' - but it was 'superficial' and could not mask the company's huge losses
- September quarter earnings: 10 stocks likely to more than double PAT on YoY basis
- Ousted WeWork CEO Adam Neumann ignored advice and tried to take company public in less than 3 months - as his wife and co-founder set about creating an IPO document for the SEC 'like it was the September issue of Vogue'
- Sara Ali Khan sizzles in black and gold at the beach in her latest magazine cover shoot. See latest pics
- Fashion lessons we learn by following Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Instagram
- Fashion duos: 'I believe that I have the better taste. I think she would say the same'
- Women in Vogue: How the Australian magazine and Australian women have changed over 60 years
- The view from the front row: a history of the fashion show – photo essay
- Magazine: Hot And Sizzling Sonnalli Seygall On The Cover Of FHM India Magazine, November 2015
2011 September issues: Breakdown of the top 10 women's fashion magazines have 438 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at August 24, 2011. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.