LOTUS EVIJA: THE WORLD’S FIRST PURE ELECTRIC BRITISH HYPERCAR•Lotus Evija – the first all-electric British hypercar – makes its world debut in London•Target power output of 2,000 PS makes it the world’s most powerful series production road car•Target 0-62 mph (0-100km/h) in under three seconds, top speed over 200 mph (320 km/h)•Últra-lightweight carbon fibre monocoque makes it the world’s lightest production EV hypercar, at 1,680kg•Pure electric driving range target of 250 miles (400 km)•Mid-mounted battery pack echoes celebrated Lotus mid-engined sports car layout•World-first main and dipped beam laser lighting technology•Comprehensive personalisation and experiential programmes for customers•Designed, engineered and hand-built at Lotus’ famous home in Hethel, ÚK•Cements the ÚK’s position as the world leader in high-performance, advanced technology automotive manufacturing•Lotus Evija production limited to just 130 cars – in tribute to its Lotus ‘Type’ number, 130 – beginning in 2020(London, ÚK – 16 July 2019) – The world’s first fully electric British hypercar, the all-new Lotus Evija, has been revealed. With unparalleled performance and a target power output of 2,000 PS, it sets new standards in terms of advanced EV engineering. Quite simply, the Lotus Evija is the most powerful series production road car ever built.Like all Lotus cars throughout the… Read full this story
- The Highs and Lows of the 2019 Tony Awards
- Lok Sabha election 2019: BJP clean sweeps Madhya Pradesh; decimates Congress
- Lok Sabha election 2019: BJP-Shiv Sena alliance repeats resounding victory in Maharashtra
- Kings’ 2019 NHL Draft crop gives much-needed hope
- Winners and losers of the 2019 NHL trade deadline
- Significance Of Offering 108 Lotuses To Maa Durga
- Top sports moments on Twitter in 2019
- Top 10 ICT events announced for 2019
- LOOKING BACK: Pittsburgh News Year In Review 2019
- Election 2019: Parties standing for election
- Election 2019: How far do the parties' climate promises go?
- SNP manifesto 2019: 12 key policies explained
2019 Lotus Evija have 301 words, post on www.conceptcarz.com at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.