Change is inevitable, even for America’s Sports Car. Chevrolet says only one part was carried over from the C7, probably something trivial like the seatbelt buckle. Giving interior and exterior design teams a clean slate to work with, they have developed more options than any other GM vehicle has ever offered. They refer to the configurator as a “visualizer” since it allows for HD photos of your future car. The best feature is that the 2020 Corvette Visualizer lets you order the car. Once you are done, the virtual car is sent to your local dealer. Once the ink is dry, your car will be stored in the data center at the Bowling Green Assembly Plant as the earlier orders are fulfilled. So without further adieu, here are the options for the new Corvette.Seats: 3LT Interior: We chose the 3LT interior because it looks and feels amazing. Almost every surface is covered in Nappa leather, and the GT2 seats are standard equipment. GT2 Seats with Napa Leather and Carbon-Fiber TrimCustom Leather-Wrapped InteriorSuede-Wrapped Upper Interior TrimLeather-Wrapped Lower Doors Interior Color Choices: Z51 Performance Package Z51 Performance Package Highlights: Michelin® PS4 Performance 3 Season tires†Standard FE3 Performance SuspensionAvailable FE4 Suspension with Magnetic… Read full this story
- 2020 Corvette C8.R Race Car Ready to Race
- I’m In Love with the 2020 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- Take A Deep-Dive Into The 2020 Corvette's Infotainment System
- 2020 Corvette C8 To Be Delayed Due To UAW Strike
- 2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally
- 2020 Corvette C8's New Logo And Script Revealed, Will Bow On New Mid-Engine Model
- New Corvette C8.R Race Car Gets Surprise Unveiling
- 2020 Corvette C8 Teased, Debuts July 18th
- 1998 Chevrolet Corvette – Motor Trend 1998 Car of the Year
- Corvette ZR1-based GT2 car
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8.R race car unveiled
- 2020 Corvette Convertible: The Open-Air C8 Is Here!
2020 Corvette Visualizer lets you Order Your Car have 307 words, post on blog.dupontregistry.com at July 19, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.