Start the Countdown These five foolproof birthday ideas are sure to be a hit for both the chicks and the chick-lets. JupiterImages/Thinkstock Choosing a theme for your daughter’s birthday party can turn a special day into one she’ll never forget. It’s probably not a stretch to figure out what theme your birthday girl will love — you probably already know if your little one is into princesses or Snow White and if your pre-teen is ready for a makeover party. Let HowStuffWorks and TLC help by offering up five foolproof birthday ideas that are sure to be a hit for both the chicks and the chick-lets.
- British embassy hosts The Queen’s 93rd birthday party
- 13 caught at drug-laced birthday party in central Vietnam
- Dulux holds birthday party for kids
- Birthday party held for Gold the elephant in Vietnam’s Central Highlands
- Birthday party for thousands born on Liberation Day
- UN throws Buddha birthday party
- Heineken brings 140th birthday party to Vietnam
- Lindsay Lohan no longer party girl, now a "homebody"
- Family of Thai cave boy long for birthday party reunion
- Vietnam to host Buddha's birthday party
- Vietnamese police arrest man for organizing drug party
- 110th birthday of Party leader Nguyen Duc Canh marked
5 Fun Themed Birthday Parties for Girls have 211 words, post on lifestyle.howstuffworks.com at March 10, 2009. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.