In an internet-enabled world, there are few things as ubiquitous as a Gmail account. All it takes is that single login to give you access to an entire ecosystem that includes YouTube, Google Drive, Meet, Duo, News, Calendar and Maps. Now, over the years, Google has continued to add features to its mail service to make it simpler to use and even let you eke out so much more out of it. Here are a few “boss” features that you should be aware of… Use Shortcuts With Gmail, you get a whole bunch of shortcuts—and you can also create custom key presses—to complete tasks faster. To enable shortcuts, go to Settings > General, and select the ‘Keyboards shortcut on’ radio button. Then, to learn the shortcut keys at your disposal, press the Shift + / keys to access a screen overlay that displays all the options. For custom shortcuts, go to Settings > Advanced, and enable ‘Custom keyboard shortcuts’. Then, click on the ‘Save Changes’ button. When that page refreshes, you will see a new option called ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’ from where you can customise your Gmail shortcut keys. Undo Sent Messages Have you ever sent an email, and then immediately… Read full this story
- Google launches Gmail Go, its latest lightweight app aimed at low-power phones
- Become a Gmail Master Redux
- Australia's war on encryption: the sweeping new powers rushed into law
- Lighter 'Google Go' search engine now available for Android users worldwide
- Google is bringing Gmail's 'Smart Compose' feature to Google Docs
- Smart Compose autocomplete feature will write your Google Docs for you
- Google working on adding features from Inbox service to Gmail
- Google’s AI-powered Smart Compose feature is coming to Docs
- 5 Ways To Unlock The Power Of Google Drive On iPads, iPhones
- Twitter wants to make users feel welcome, says it will let them 'hide' abusive tweet replies
- Smartsheet: A Spreadsheet App That Also Takes Basecamp’s Best Features
- "It Just Works."
5 Gmail features for power users have 316 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at June 6, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.