Online panhandling is out of control. With Kickstarter and Indiegogo’s tendencies to wash their hands of the garbage on their sites, scams and impossible projects are in a golden age. While fantastically impossible bullshit abounds, these are but a few of the most egregious. Advertisement Now don’t get us wrong, going after your dreams and/or reaching for the stars is great—just not when you have to beg ordinary, unsuspecting people for the money to do it. Because no matter how many times you insist it to be true, the laws of physics won’t bend the minute you reach your funding goal. To help, we’ve compiled some of the most insane, impractical, and just plain impossible crowdfunding projects that have graced us with their special brand of crazy. Because if you can draw it in Paint, you can probably build it in real life. Gravgen Advertisement What It Is Free energy! Or more specifically, a provisional patent for a generator that uses the awesome power of gravity to run forever and ever and never stop. According to the creator Angel Santana, these large arms weighted with about 1,000 pounds will move up and down like a seesaw, harnessing the force of… Read full this story
- Project Rap Rabbit misses Kickstarter goal
- Deadly Premonition director's The Good Life returns to crowdfunding
- The Good Life to try crowdfunding again on Kickstarter
- Phosphor On Project Awakened's Life After Kickstarter
- Logic Noir: Ir/rational Investigator
- Project Zomboid is still in Early Access and that's amazing
- Interview: Brian Fargo On Torment, Crowdfunding, The Future Of InXile And The Emotional Appeal Of RPGs
- Chris Roberts On Life After Crowdfunding, Games Vs Film
- Confronting Life, Logically
- The Logic of Nord Stream II: 'Berlin Wins, Kiev Loses'
- 5 Reasons You Should Use PowerShell Instead of Batch Scripting
- Five reasons why Ancelotti is logical choice for Arsenal and Arteta is better suited to Everton
5 More Crowdfunded Projects That Defy All Logic and Reason have 308 words, post on gizmodo.com at November 24, 2014. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.