He founded ecommerce giant Amazon and the ambitious space company Blue Origin, and he now owns the Washington Post, so if Jeff Bezos wants to bless his new wind farm by standing atop a turbine and smashing a bottle of champagne on it, that’s fine by us.The wind farm in question is in Texas and is, according to Amazon, the company’s largest renewable energy project to date. Bezos posted a video of his bottle-smashing exploits on Twitter. The footage begins close up to the Amazon CEO before moving away to reveal the vast expanse of the wind farm. It also makes you realize just how mind-bogglingly massive one of those wind turbines actually is, or just how tiny Jeff Bezos is. We’re guessing the former.Located in Scurry County, Amazon’s latest wind farm includes 100 turbines capable of providing enough clean energy to power thousands of homes. The company said these projects also help to support “hundreds of jobs and provide tens of millions of dollars of investment in local communities across the country.”Kara Hurst, Amazon’s worldwide director of sustainability, described the company’s investment in renewable energy as a “win-win-win-win — it’s right for our customers, our communities, our business, and our… Read full this story
- Report: National Enquirer Publisher Paid Jeff Bezos's Lover's Brother $200,000 for Bezos Dick Pics
- Report: Jeff Bezos Is Meeting With Prosecutors Over Allegations Saudis Hacked His Nudes
- Ghislaine Maxwell 'attended a secret writers' retreat hosted by Jeff Bezos in 2018 with her tech CEO boyfriend Scott Borgerson'
- 6,000 Amazon Employees, Including a VP and Directors, Are Now Calling on Jeff Bezos to Stop Automating Oil Extraction
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos says former Top Gear Crew is expensive, worth it
- The Miz gives Unusual Reason Why He Wants To Fight Amazon's Jeff Bezos
- Recharge Wrap-up: moving a wind turbine blade, Techrules seeks production site
- Honda installing wind turbines to make cars with wind power at Ohio factory
- ZF acquires Bosch Rexroth's Industrial Gears and Wind Turbine Gearbox Business
- TVR nixes production restart, vows to pursue... wind turbines?!
- Mazda using wind turbine Electric Double Layer Capacitors to improve fuel efficiency
- My shopping habits help Amazon take over the world. Alexa, this ends now
Amazon’s Jeff Bezos standing on top of a giant wind turbine is a sight to behold have 373 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 19, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.