While the Apple iPad 2 is probably the most advertised and well-known of the newest generation of tablet computers, the device (as of 2011) has plenty of competition. While the Apple iPad 2 is probably the most advertised and well-known of the newest generation of tablet computers, the device (as of 2011) has plenty of competition. In a previous review we took a look at the iPad 2 vs. the Motorola Xoom and concluded that the two devices were nearly equal in regard to features and usability. The main difference was the price: the Xoom costs less. This is not the case with the HP Slate 500, however, as the device costs about $800, about the same as the iPad 2. So the HP Slate 500 is certainly not the cheapest tablet available. But is it worth the cost? And how does it stack up next to the similarly prices Apple iPad 2? For both tablets, $800 will buy you the top-of-the-line version with 64 GB of storage space. Both tablets also come in 32 GB and 16 GB varities that retail for lower prices. While even 64 GB of storage space seems increadibly small in today’s world of 20-megapixel cameras and… Read full this story
- Dow hits record high as Amazon, Apple pull down S&P 500
- Former Harlandale ISD police officer accused of stealing iPads from district
- Will Apple’s $1 Trillion Milestone Give Tim Cook a Pay Raise?
- Apple to release new laptop, upgrade Mac mini
- Apple stock rises to all-time high on earnings report
- iPad Explodes in Apple Store Injuring 3 People
- Early action tips from HPS’ exclusive licensed handyman services
- Apple reports $11.5 billion third quarter profit, beats expectations
- Apple sends letter to Cupertino council on eve of employer tax vote
- Apple stock rises to all-time high after hours on earnings report
- 'iPhone X Plus' should lead Apple's new product charge in 2018
- Rituals Elevates the Retail Experience with Apple Technology and Jamf
Apple iPad 2 versus the HP Slate 500 have 314 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at June 4, 2011. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.