Apple News Plus, the new premium news service the company announced at a star-studded Apple event on Monday, gives you unlimited access on the iPhone, iPad and Mac to more than 300 magazines and a few newspapers, and is loaded with features designed to help you uncover articles you’ll be interested in. The premium subscription service is available in the US on iOS 12 and MacOS Mojave for $9.99 a month, with a free one-month trial so you can check it out. And the good news is up to six family members can share one Apple News Plus subscription through iCloud Family Sharing, with each family member managing their own favorites and personalized recommendations. That subscription price gets you get unlimited access to hundreds of publications — including Time, Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, Sports Illustrated, National Geographic, Wired, Skimm, Vulture, The Los Angeles Times and The Wall Street Journal — all from within the Apple News app. Now playing: Watch this: How to get started with Apple News Plus 2:00 In addition to the US, News Plus is available in Canada, offering 30 or so English- and French-language Canadian magazines and The Toronto Star newspaper. The premium service will roll out… Read full this story
- New vinyl subscription service launches
- Apple TV Plus reviews: Are the new shows any good?
- AMC Theaters Challenges MoviePass with Its Own Subscription Service
- Sinemia Will Reward Users Who Invite A Friend To Use Their Theater-Subscription Service
- The Best Tips for Getting Accurate Car Insurance Quotes Online
- Travel News: Co Kildare, Rome, Malta and New York pride
- Jennifer Aniston done being friendly In The Morning Show on Apple TV Plus
- Apple TV+ is coming for your iPhone. Here's everything you need to know
- Apple May Be Planning A Gaming Subscription Service
- Exclusive: New AMC Theaters Subscription Service Will Compete Directly With Moviepass
- Apple Bans Police Tracking App Used by Hong Kong Protestors
- 7 Big Predictions About Where Movie Subscription Services Are Going
Apple News Plus: 7 best tips for using the iPhone's new magazine subscription service have 323 words, post on www.cnet.com at March 28, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.