PARSIPPANY, N.J., April 05, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) today announced car rental services available to Paine Field Airport that recently opened its doors in Everett, Washington. A courtesy shuttle will meet all incoming flights and transport passengers to the full-service Avis and Budget car rental facility located less than two miles from the airport terminal. /EIN News/ — “This Avis and Budget car rental facility has been a part of the Everett community for decades and we’re looking forward to helping both business and leisure travelers select from our full range of vehicles to explore the local area or head into downtown Seattle,” said Jeff Eisenbarth, west area vice president, Avis Budget Group. “Conveniently located minutes away from the airport, travelers can be on their way even faster by using the Avis mobile app to coordinate their car rental.” Avis customers can manage their entire rental through an app, including booking their reservation and upgrading their vehicle, and in select vehicles, locking and unlocking car doors and flashing their car lights to easily locate it. “Now that we’re up and running, we are committed to getting passengers on their way faster and making the… Read full this story
- On-ground airport services: new battlefield
- Car rental companies offer hurricane zone discounts
- Pesach Car Rental Special In Israel From Noach Car Rental And Budget
- Nine nasty truths about car rental insurance
- Lyft is experimenting with car rental
- What's Your Foreign Car Rental Story?
- Microsoft promises $500m to fix Greater Seattle's housing affordability 'crisis'
- MTA board passes budget that could slash service citywide, nix free student MetroCards
- Civil Service: New baseball stadiums won't be using city workers
- Car insurance rates in New York shooting up again
- Time announced for USA-Canada junior hockey game at New Era Field
- Tom Seaver gets fired up to Shea hello to Terrific new Citi Field
Avis and Budget Car Rental Extend Services to New Paine Field Airport in Greater Seattle have 314 words, post on world.einnews.com at April 5, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.