Jack Dorsey has designs on The Motherland. The Twitter boss recently embarked on a whirlwind tour of Africa and has plans to live there in the new year. Advertisement “Sad to be leaving the continent…for now,” Dorsey tweeted Wednesday. “Africa will define the future (especially the bitcoin one!). Not sure where yet, but I’ll be living here for 3-6 months mid 2020.” CNN reports that the social media magnate was in Ethiopia this week as part of a jaunt of the continent that started earlier in the month and included stops in Ghana, Nigeria, Ethiopia and South Africa. “I don’t think he will pick a specific country,” Techpoint publisher Adewale Yusuf, who organized a meeting between Dorsey and tech publishers and entrepreneurs, told the outlet. Advertisement “He might shuttle between a few African countries. But I definitely think Nigeria will be one of the countries,” he said. Already on the money, Dorsey offered a Nigerian software developer a gig. Quoted Replies creator Dara Oladosu impressed the Twitter boss during a meeting with company execs at commercial hub of Lagos. Advertisement The app is a Twitter bot that gathers quoted replies on the platform. Oladosu was inspired to create the app… Read full this story
- Abe plan for land-attack counterpunch could mark major military shift for Japan
- Here's how big tech companies are supporting the 2020 U.S. elections
- NFL opening day 2020: What to expect on and off the field
- IPL 2020: Will miss energy of Eden Gardens: KKR skipper Karthik
- Boris Johnson 'could drop plans to tear up parts of Brexit deal if EU limits Irish Sea checks' - as PM accuses Brussels of trying to break up UK's 'territorial integrity'
- Google and Twitter to block election misinformation
- Amazon app quiz September 9, 2020: Get answer to these five questions to win Redmi Note 9 Pro phone for free
- Ihan Omar Shifts Tone on 9/11: ‘One of the Most Horrific Terrorist Attacks We Have Lived Through’
- Get September 2020's Free PlayStation Plus Games
- Bubba Wallace Crushing NASCAR's Fan Vote For 2020 All-Star Race
- Kayleigh McEnany: Dems ‘playing politics with people’s lives by sowing doubt’ about a coronavirus vaccine
- San Sebastian Reveals First Titles & Plans For Physical 2020 Edition
Back to Africa: Twitter Chief Jack Dorsey Plans to Live in Africa in 2020 have 365 words, post on www.theroot.com at November 30, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.