Portable Bluetooth speakers are the ultimate in convenience when you want sound on-the-go, and Bang and Olufsen’s (B&O) $500 Beolit 20 makes that experience even more convenient, thanks to a flat top surface that has a built-in Qi wireless charger. Available starting today at select retailers and the B&O website, the Beolit 20 is the latest iteration of the company’s portable Bluetooth speaker. Outwardly, it looks identical to the previous version, the Beolit 17, right down to its boxy shape and rounded bottom corners — plus leather carry strap — which make for a vaguely retro-inspired look, evoking vintage portable radios like this Dynatron TP11 “Nomad” from the 60s. But the real selling point for the Beolit 20 is its built-in wireless charger. Whether it’s an iPhone, Samsung Galaxy phone, or a set of true wireless earbuds, just drop your device onto the Beolit’s top surface and sit back while the internal battery gives it a boost. Speaking of the battery, B&O claims that it has coaxed a 30% improvement in play time when compared to the Beolit 17, which had a 24-hour capacity. Some quick math suggests the Beolit 20 is now good for about 31 hours. Previous Next… Read full this story
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Wireless Surveillance Camera Systems and Maybe More!
- Samsung F210 Purple Is The Latest Addition To The F210 Stick Range
- Audi Rolls Out the R8 Sports Car in the US
- Internet Marketing Webinars - 10 Tips for Success
- iPod Accessories - 5 Must-Haves To Maximize Performance
- Nokia CK-20W Bluetooth Advanced Car Kit
- Security Cameras - Why You Need Them For A Better Home Security Outlook
- Many Opportunities in This Life Are Missed...
- GSM Phone Accessories
- Hail Nokia N80, the King of Cell Phones
- Latest Sony Ericsson W300i Review Posted
- Audiovox Cellular Phone
Bang and Olufsen’s Beolit 20 sticks a wireless charger into a wireless speaker have 292 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 29, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.