Amusing yearbook pictures of some of America’s biggest stars were published for the first time today on a family history website.
The yearbooks of Brad Pitt, Sandra Bullock, Will Smith, Alec Baldwin, Nicolas Cage and Jay Leno all feature, and include information on their classes, school activities and photographs they would rather forget – including Sandra Bullock’s high school dance partner trying his luck.
The entries, on Ancestry.co.uk, apparently make up the largest collection of school and college yearbooks available online.
There are more than 60 million yearbook records available in the U.S.School Yearbook collection, featuring books from high schools, junior highs, academies, colleges, and universities from almost every US state from 1875 to 1988.
As well as the more mundane information, dirt is dished on Hollywood’s A-listers including a newly discovered picture of Oscar nominated Brad Pitt, who is captured mid tantrum at having to make decorations for a school party.
He had reason to be unhappy: his school was called Kickapoo High School and he is pictured wearing skin tight denims.
Miss Congeniality star Sandra Bullock’s yearbook says she was a varsity cheerleader, which involved “sacrificing a lot of time, money and energy” for Washington-Lee High School in 1982.
Her photos show her in cheerleading outfit, and demurely resisting the advances of her homecoming dance partner.
The Overbrook High School yearbook photograph of international box-office star and Academy Award nominee Will Smith shows him looking confused in a science lesson while sporting a light moustache in 1986 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Nicolas Cage, real name Nicolas Coppola, is pictured in his Beverly Hills High School 1979 yearbook official picture looking deadly serious, hiding any glimpse of his sense of humour.
Alec Baldwin was no high school activity slacker at Alfred G. Berner High School in Massapequa, New York.
In 1976 he served as class president, and was a member of the youth council, drama club, the student activities council, the lacrosse and football teams.
Ancestry.co.uk international content director Dan Jones said: “These US year books are a great addition to our international collections of school and university records, and will allow millions to reminisce their school years as well as uncover the school lives of a relative.
“They also allow us to glimpse at the younger lives of some of the world’s best known superstars before they hit the big time, and include some amazing photographs I’m sure they’d rather not see again.”
- Royal Family LIVE: Meghan Markle secures major court win – judge rejects appeal request
- Quentin Tarantino On His ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ Novel, Retirement, Fatherhood, And Other Great Tales: Deadline Q&A
- Have a Lethal Gremlins French Connection Christmas: 21 non-holiday holiday movies
- Giving Away Louisiana: Film tax incentives
- The 75 best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- Mother's Day 2021: 17 Best Movies To Watch
- 50 actors you didn't know were cut out of iconic movies
- The 30 highest grossing movies that never hit #1
- The Best Shows on Peacock Right Now (July 2021) | Digital Trends
- These are the 100 best films of all time, according to critics
- The most famous actress born each year between 1920-2006
- Anthony Fauci Is Facing Online Attacks And COVID-19 Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories
Brad Pitt, Sandra Bullock, and Will Smith's yearbook pictures published on family history website have 523 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 27, 2010. This is cached page on Konitono.Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.