On Wednesday, Jamie Lynn Spears went on Good Morning America to promote her upcoming memoir, Things I Should Have Said . During the interview, she opened took to Twitter to respond to claims her sister made in the book and on television.
Though reporter Juju Chang also noted
In Britney's lengthy Twitter response
At another point in the interview, performance at the 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards . During the performance, wrote in an Instagram post last July , "I don't like that my sister showed up at an awards show and performed MY SONGS to remixes !!!!! My so-called support system hurt me deeply !!!! This conservatorship killed my dreams…" As she explained in the
Jamie Lynn told Chang
65″ Samsung QN800A 8K TV
Look at these pixels Its Neo Quantum processor enables AI upscaling, doubling the resolution of native 4K content. Sure, the difference is hard to make out, but at least you’ll be entitled to bragging rights.
Britney ended her statement by writing, "Psss lesson learned from all this don't trust people or anyone…make your cats and dogs your family and take care of your own damn self!!!!"
Jamie Lynn responded to Britney's statement with a post of her own on Instagram. It reads, in part:
Last thing I want to be doing is this, but here we are…It's hard to see these posts, as I know the world also feels. I just wish her well. Brit, I am always here, you know behind the scenes I have always been here. It's become exhausting when conversations, and texts we have in private don't match what you post on social media. I know you're going through a lot and I never want to diminish that, but I also can't diminish myself.
Quite frankly, the things being said are absolutely not the truth, and I have to clarify that, because now it's getting harder for me to rationalize to my oldest daughter why our family continues to get death threats, as a result of their aunt's vague and accusatory posts, especially when we know she could tell the truth, and put an end to all of it in one second if she wanted to.
You can read Jamie Lynn's statement in full here .
- Happy birthday America! Paris Hilton, A-Rod and J-Lo lead the stars celebrating the 4th Of July on Instagram as Bethenny Frankel and Lisa Rinna don patriotic bikinis
- Schilling’s business bleeds into politics
- Schilling’s business, bluster bleed into politics
- Collins says support is ‘incredible’
- Protestors want Trump out of Indy 500
- McIlroy wins PGA by record 8 strokes
- March at its maddest in Sin City
- Jason Whitlock does London
- All-Access with Bears coach, GM
- Marlins rookie connects through tweets
- Mistresses, ex-adviser reveal shocking Tiger details
- Fisher in denial over labor rift
Britney Spears responds to Jamie Lynn's Good Morning America interview have 487 words, post on www.avclub.com at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono.Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.