Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc attends the opening ceremony of the 2019 Cà Mau Culture and Tourism Week and the inauguration of the Hà Nội Flagpole in Cà Mau Cape. The PM and leaders of the Government and Cà Mau Province inaugurate the important cultural and historical project. VNA/VNS Photo Huỳnh Anh If you love nature, favour adventure trips, and are interested in Việt Nam’s history, then Cà Mau Province in the Mekong Delta region is the place for you. Often described as the “southernmost point of Việt Nam”, the province is far more than just a reference point on a map. Besides its great food, pristine air, and wetlands filled with birds, it’s the only place in Việt Nam where you can see the sun rise over the East Sea and set over the West Sea. Trình Viễn Tấn, a 50-year-old visitor from HCM City, likes it so much he comes for one week every year. “I can fish, breathe the fresh air, try nice food, see a sunrise and sunset every day, and listen to the singing of hundreds of birds,” he says. “Living and working in HCM City, I have to deal with air and noise pollution. But here, I always feel relaxed and recharged to go back to work.” FLOATING PARADISE:… Read full this story
- Calming your soul
- News Paris Gay Games a respite for oppressed athletes
- Why you still can’t stream De La Soul’s landmark album
- Beyond the dark night of our collective soul
- 'Queen of Soul' Aretha Franklin gravely ill, 'in hospice care'
- Oft-told tales forthe ‘soul-ful’ season
- Goodbye again to souls on final journey
- Swarovski offers glittering fantasy escape
- NHS nurse, 45, who offered £250-a-time beauty treatments from her home while off sick from her £34,000-a-year job told she can carry on working
- Anne Lamott offers soul food for the weary
- A respite in Luang Prabang
- A Brexit-weary nation hopes it can count on England, at long last
Cà Mau offers respite for the weary soul have 340 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.