Are you looking for a good used car? You want style and edgy looks, don’t want to look like a dull or grim fellow? I have a suggestion. Look at the Cadillac CTS. A real nice car, solid, sporty, good handling, a nice ride.People who drive BMW’s and Mercedes test drove the CTS and were completely surprised that a Cadillac could be so good and an unbelievable value. It is one of those cars where the jaded critics rate it 7.5 on a scale of 1-10, however the owners rate the CTS 9 or 10 pretty consistently. You can get a low-millage 2003 CTS in good condition in the $10,000 to $13,000. price range.The CTS came out in 2003 the replacement for the German built front wheel drive Catera. The Catera in my humble opinion was an underrated vehicle and it may have been a mistake to put the Cadillac badge on it. The 2003 rear drive CTS is rated highly and in the subsequent years the CTS just got better and better. The owners love them. The 2003 CTS came with a 3.2 liter V6 engine in rear drive and a 5 speed manual or Cadillac’s first 5 speed… Read full this story
- Used Car Warranty Plans Now Available from California Company
- Small used cars are the most dangerous, study finds
- How can I find a dependable used car to buy?
- Which lightly used cars are the best Capital Region bargains?
- 6 types of used cars you should avoid at all costs if you want a good deal
- The best bargains under $20,000 for lightly used cars
- China will be the world’s used car salesman
- Edmunds: 7 used car tech features that might surprise you
- 7 used-car tech features that might surprise you
- Carvana expands used-car buying model to Fort Collins, Greeley
- Suspicious fire breaks out at El Cajon used car dealership
- What the experts say about the 2019 Cadillac XT4
Cadillac CTV Is a Great Used Car Value have 315 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 23, 2009. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.