CORONAVIRUS “patient zero” in Tennessee gave people a glimpse into his life of isolation since he was infected with the deadly disease. Chris Baumgartner revealed he was the state’s first COVID-19 in a candid Facebook post where he described getting a “row seat to the mass hysteria” while being “part of the storyline.” On Sunday, the 44-year-old father from Williamson County wrote: “For those of you who don’t know, I was patient zero in Tennessee. “Imagine having to confront a virus, so feared, it now has the entire world on the brink of mass hysteria, while at the same time, being forced to deal with irrational panic, people demanding to know if you are the ‘one,’ where you live, and if you might have somehow infected their child or family. “It’s given us a whole new appreciation for those who live under the cloud of Stigma every single day of their lives.” But Baumgartner also said his family have “experienced human kindness at it’s very best” since his damning diagnosis.They were overwhelmed by the kindness of neighbors and strangers as neighbors rallied around them – at a safe distance. He described getting “hundreds” of calls from well-wishers, who brought “meals,… Read full this story
- Gran, 54, nearly dies and will have all her limbs amputated after a PAPER CUT got infected triggering sepsis
- Shoppers could be at risk from deadly bugs due to confusing labelling on supermarket frozen veg
- Canterbury DHB on the hunt for measles 'patient zero' in South Island
- Breast cancer patients are being denied 'life-changing' reconstructive surgery, research shows
- Deadly bug found in more frozen vegetables
- Cancer patient making most of life, with help from her friends
- Dead burglar 'got what he deserved' says another of criminal's pensioner victims
- Was a missing Tennessee woman murdered or did she willingly disappear?
- My four-year-old son’s sore throat turned out to be flesh-eating bug – and he had to have his leg amputated to save his life
- Woman left fighting for life after spider bite gets infected with ‘flesh-eating bug’
- Machines See the Future for Patients Diagnosed with Brain Tumors
- Emotional mum hears dead son's heartbeat again
Coronavirus ‘patient zero’ in Tennessee describes his life with deadly bug since he got infected have 363 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.