Daniel Craig has now been playing James Bond for 15 years, the longest run any single actor has ever was artificially No Time To Die .) And while the actor has occasionally expressed a bit of ambivalence with the relentless shooting schedules, endless rounds of promotion, and generally grueling ordeal of being James Bond—most notably in an interview he gave in the immediate aftermath of filming 2015’s Spectre , in which he declared he'd "
Craig alluded to some of those previous comments in a video that's making the rounds online today , in which he bids what appears to be a legitimately tearful farewell to the cast and crew who worked with him on his five Bond movies. "A lot of people here worked on five pictures with me, and I know there's a lot of things said about what I think about these films or all of those, whatever," Craig said, presumably alluding to all that previously mentioned "no fucks given" chat. But, he continues, "
Per Deadline , the video was reportedly shot back in 2019, i.e., when filming on No Time To Die was actually finished. (As a reminder, the movie was already getting bounced around the schedule even before COVID became a factor, as MGM sought to secure a release date that would give the film the sort of opening a movie this expensive requires in order to make money No Time To Die is currently scheduled to arrive in theaters (finally!) on October 8.
- Is Joe Cole taking over from Daniel Craig as James Bond?
- Live and let cry: Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz have announced they are expecting a baby
- Who is Naomie Harris? James Bond actress who dated Chiwetel Ejiofor and starred in Pirates of the Caribbean
- Who is Naomie Harris? James Bond star who dated Chiwetel Ejiofor and appeared in Pirates of the Caribbean
- Big, bold and Bond: The mountain-top secret agent’s lair you have to visit
- 6 Russian villains vanquished by James Bond
- New James Bond Museum opens in the Alps
- A complete A-Z of Cambridge restaurants
- Poldark star Gabriella Wilde on the series' gender pay gap, being pregnant on set and how she came to terms with being posh
- Why 'Hotel Artemis' star Dave Bautista is the big screen's world champion right now
- Simon Cowell reveals plans for his son Eric, 4, to take over his music empire — including becoming a Britain’s Got Talent judge
- Corrie spoilers: Sean beaten up, Josh left for dead and Aidan's inquest
Daniel Craig's emotional farewell to his Bond crew was very sweet have 415 words, post on www.avclub.com at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono.Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.