She gave birth to her fourth child, Giovanna ‘Gigi’ Ines Jovanovic, in August. And Daphne Oz was back in the gym to work on her post-baby bod on Monday. The Dish on Oz co-host, 33, posted a snap of herself rocking a sports bra and matching leggings as she shared her goals. Active: Daphne Oz was back in the gym to work on her post-baby bod on Monday proving it with a selfie she took in a mirror wearing a grey sports bra and matching leggings She began: ‘Everyone starts somewhere #10weekspostpartum just got sweaty and it felt so GOOD!’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Daphne Oz says her fourth pregnancy has been the ‘hardest’… Dr. Oz’s daughter Daphne announces she’s pregnant with… Share this article Share ‘Only my second real workout since having Gigi. I’m not in a rush, I just want to start to feel my core again and strength in my skin, consistency and baby steps get it done,’ she continued alongside the hashtags #onmyway and #herewego. Daphne and her husband John Jovanovic also share daughters Domenica Celine, 23 months, and Philomena Bijou, five, and four-year-old son Jovan Jr. All in the family! Daphne and her husband John… Read full this story
- Get Fit Using Resistance Bands
- How To Lose Post Baby Weight
- Celebrity Secrets to Losing Post Baby Weight
- 6 Easy Ways to Get Fit After Pregnancy
- How to Get Fit After Pregnancy
- Getting Pregnant After Giving Birth - How To Avoid Getting Pregnant After Birth!
- Baby Shower Invitations - Getting It Right
- Choosing From Rare Baby Names to Find the Perfect Name For Your Child
- Implement A Fitness Routine For Longer Drives
- Home Gym Fitness Routines
- 8 Proven Ways to Get Fit and Feel Energetic
- Get Fit the Fun Way
Daphne Oz puts her post-baby body on display as she gets back into her fitness routine following birth of fourth child: 'Everyone starts somewhere!' have 297 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 5, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.