She gave birth to her fourth child, Giovanna ‘Gigi’ Ines Jovanovic, in August.
And Daphne Oz was back in the gym to work on her post-baby bod on Monday.
The Dish on Oz co-host, 33, posted a snap of herself rocking a sports bra and matching leggings as she shared her goals.
Active: Daphne Oz was back in the gym to work on her post-baby bod on Monday proving it with a selfie she took in a mirror wearing a grey sports bra and matching leggings
She began: ‘Everyone starts somewhere #10weekspostpartum just got sweaty and it felt so GOOD!’
‘Only my second real workout since having Gigi. I’m not in a rush, I just want to start to feel my core again and strength in my skin, consistency and baby steps get it done,’ she continued alongside the hashtags #onmyway and #herewego.
Daphne and her husband John Jovanovic also share daughters Domenica Celine, 23 months, and Philomena Bijou, five, and four-year-old son Jovan Jr.
All in the family! Daphne and her husband John Jovanovic also share daughters Domenica Celine, 23 months, and Philomena Bijou, five, and four-year-old son Jovan Jr.
The MasterChef Junior judge told People after giving birth that her pregnancy with Gigi was the ‘hardest pregnancy physically.’
Despite the struggles, she did her best ‘to feel good in my skin, whether it’s finding little ways to take care of myself or finding clothes that fit in a way that makes me feel good, has made a big difference.’
She continued: ‘It’s physically daunting. I’ve been pregnant four times in five years now. On the one hand, your body is so resilient, it’s truly incredible what the human body is capable of. But on the other, it’s like, ”Whoa, can you give me a break for a second?”’
Controversial? Daphne also recently took to Instagram to defend parents who kiss their babies on the mouth
Daphne also recently took to Instagram to defend parents who kiss their babies on the mouth.
‘Lots of ppl don’t kiss babies on the mouth but I do because a) I love it and b) I believe it helps to transfer a small dose of my germs for her body to practice healthy immune response (with the help of my breast milk too),’ she captioned an Instagram Story post of herself interacting with Gigi.
Daphne is the daughter of TV personality Dr. Mehmet Oz.
- Kylie Jenner opens up about post-baby body insecurities
- Mother of triplets shares 'honest' progress photo of her post-baby body
- Jacqueline Jossa encourages fans to ‘love their stretch marks’ as she shows off her post-baby body during family holiday
- Giovanna Fletcher praised for candid post about her post-baby body… after admitting her clothes ‘make her feel poo’
- Mum of triplets praised for sharing candid snap of her post-baby body
- Cat Deeley shows off her stunning post-baby bikini body four months after welcoming her second child
- Fitness blogger shares picture of 'new body' just six days after giving birth
- Dad's heartache as he found his baby dead after getting stuck in bespoke cot
- Amy Childs' dramatic makeover after stunning fans with post-baby weight loss
- Getting fit in Vietnam
- No post-baby blues, boxing champ Potkonen wants Olympic gold
- Single mum accused Etonian of getting her pregnant and not paying child support – despite living in a £5m mansion