If you really enjoy driving, then you wouldn’t enjoy it; but if you are more practical and want a decently priced car to carry you in relative comfort, you could certainly consider it, says Cyrus Dhabhar.Datsun in India started out on a rocky footing with the Go and Go+, but now it’s back with its third offering for India, the all new redi-GO. The new redi-GO is an important car for the Japanese manufacturer and we spent two days behind the wheel to find out what it’s really like to drive one. Let’s start with its funky body. An upright or tall-boy stance combined with some pretty cool styling elements make the Datsun redi-GO a head-turner on Indian streets. It has a set of large bulging headlamps that go well with the trademark Datsun grille. The front bumper is well crafted with a lot of slots and vents, and you could get an added skid plate set-up that can be painted silver or left unpainted. You also get a set of daytime running lights in the front which, in our opinion, are quite useless. The redi-GO’s best design feature, though, is the side styling line that runs across the bottom… Read full this story
- Bruce Jenner's former coach expects 'mixed bag' of reactions from athletes
- Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights Act - A Mixed Bag
- Consultant Expects 2009 Law Firm Profits to Be a ‘Mixed Bag’
- NYS budget a ‘mixed bag’ for NYC, de Blasio says
- Business groups view legislative session as 'mixed bag'
- Breaking - Mixed Bag Ruling In California Mixed Motive Case
- NLRB Work Rule Decisions Continue to be a Mixed Bag
- Mixed Bag of Sentencing Under New UK Sentencing Guidelines
- A “Mixed Bag” from SCOTUS – Kellogg Brown & Root Services, Inc. v. United States ex rel. Carter
- Obama Budget Proposal a Mixed Bag for Risk Managers
- A Mixed Bag of Tricks for Michigan's Right to Work Law
- Revisions to OSHA Whistleblower Manual a Mixed Bag for Employers
Datsun redi-GO is a mixed bag have 337 words, post on m.rediff.com at May 17, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.