The 100 layer challenge was the bizarre yet mesmerising beauty trend that started with nail polish, then foundation, followed by liquid lipstick. But this video could be the one that finally puts the outrageous trends to rest for good. Youtube sensation Jenna Marbles (real name Jenna Mourey), based in Los Angeles, thought she would up the ante by combining different 100 layer make up challenges all at once, along with few more she wanted to try in one ‘epic meal time of beauty videos.’ Scroll down for video Fresh faced and make up free: Youtuber Jenna Marbles set herself the challenge of putting 100 layers of foundation, liquid lipstick, fake lashes, fake tan, nail polish and hair spray 100 layers of everything! Over 500 layers of make up and cosmetics later and Jenna Marbles looks creepy The ultimate 100 coats of things video, that took just seven and a half hours to make, has had over five million views. The vlogger has taken the outrageous trend to a whole other level by doing 100 layers of foundation, nail polish, liquid lipstick, spray tan, hair spray, and 50 pairs of fake lashes (100 altogether). In the video Ms Marbles applies… Read full this story
- 16 Hot Rodding Trends and Technologies – The Future Is Now!
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class is the 2017 Motor Trend SUV of the Year
- 2019 Super Bowl: History says Patriots could add another all-time classic in Atlanta vs. Rams
- Patriots Super Bowl history: New England has been involved in some all-time Super Bowl classics
- 2011 Motor Trend Best Driver’s Car
- 2013 Motor Trend’s Best Driver’s Car
- 2012 Motor Trend Best Driver’s Car
- 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS vs. 2009 Dodge Challenger RT vs. 2010 Ford Mustang GT
- The Trends Behind the Big-Money Headlines at Mecum’s 2016 Kissimmee Auction
- 22 Cars that Stop from 60 MPH in Less Than 100 Feet
- FMIA Week 13: Packers Fire McCarthy in Merciful Move For Coach, Team
- 1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi First Drive
Does this mean we can forget this bizarre trend now? Beauty vlogger completes the '100 layers' challenge, plastering on foundation, eyelashes, tan AND lipstick all at the same time have 307 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 25, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.