In 2012, incumbent Florida Congressman Allen West was unseated by slightly more than 2,000 votes in the most expensive congressional race in history to date. Since then, he’s somehow managed to find the time to write a book called Guardian of the Republic, appear frequently on Fox News, and now—thank bearded Christian God—write a blog post about how the government has got to keep its hands of his meat. West, a climate change denier, also denies that meat is anything but a delicious and consequence-free indulgence. This past Saturday the grill menu was steak, bratwurst, Italian sausages, and to honor my Texas Longhorn guests, Earl Campbell sausages — damn good eatin’ folks. And yes, just to show my wide range of skills, I did Caribbean jerk chicken. And now, thanks to the World Health Organization, my friends could sue me. [Citation needed.] Shortly after claiming that serving meat can get you sued by your friends, West bemoaned the “fear mongering” and “intimidation” of the World Health Organization (“In all seriousness, what is up with the WHO?”) and claimed that nothing will get between him and his processed animal carcass—nothing. Not the lib’ruls, not the communists, not scientists, and especially, especially,… Read full this story
- AP FACT CHECK: Did Trump think mail bombs were liberal plot?
- UPDATE: Ex-congressman Satur Ocampo nabbed in Davao del Norte for human trafficking--police
- Cancer-linked chemicals served in your lunch bowl?
- A toxic-chemicals expert is sounding the alarm about 4 cancer-linked chemicals that could be making us sicker and fatter
- Cancer-Linked Contaminants Found In Coronado's Drinking Water
- Monsanto trial over possible Roundup cancer link begins
- Ex-Googlers’ New Breast Cancer Gene Test Cuts The Cost To Women
- Study shows money linked to happiness, but only to a point
- Study: Smartphone addiction linked to chemical imbalance in young brains
- Compass plots move away from cleaning and security to focus on food
- Roswell researcher talks cancer complexity
- Low-carb diets might not be the healthiest for a long life — two big new studies suggest they're linked to higher risk of death
Ex-Congressman: Study that Found Meat-Cancer Link Is a Liberal Plot to Take My Barbecue Away have 344 words, post on theslot.jezebel.com at October 26, 2015. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.