Facebook said Wednesday that more people are visiting its video hub Facebook Watch and spending more time there compared with the end of last year.The number of people visiting Watch every month increased to more than 720 million, up 80% from the 400 million reported in December. The number of daily visitors rose to 140 million, up 87%, from 75 million in December. Facebook counts visitors only after they have spent at least one minute on a Watch video, a sign that the viewing is intentional.The average time a visitor spent with Watch rose to 26 minutes, up 30%, from 20 minutes. The growth in viewers suggests Facebook has had some success luring visitors to its video project, which went global less than a year ago. Facebook Watch streams original shows, such as Huda Boss, Five Points, Sacred Lies, and Sorry For Your Loss.Still, the number of people who visit Facebook Watch is smaller than other video sites. YouTube has more than 2 billion logged-in viewers every month. As Facebook tries to attract more people to watch videos, it also has to make sure it moderates content that violates its rules such as hate speech, nudity and violence.Facebook said it’s partnering… Read full this story
- The Timeshare Industry Is Growing Larger Each Month
- Developing Facebook Applications
- Good Samaritan - The New Facebook and Charity Application Phenomenon!
- Utilizing Facebook For Home Or Business
- Facebook Applications to Make You Money
- E-Mail Is The Ultimate Social Network - Watch Out Facebook And MySpace
- Facebook Emerging As A Complete Social Phenomenon
- Top Reasons Why Facebook is So Popular
- Marketing on Facebook - Why Market On This Social Networking Site?
- Leaving Insightful Facebook Notes to Generate Traffic to Your Site
- How to Search For a Friend's Number on Facebook
- Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg Hears Concerns of Civil Rights Leaders But Offers No Promises
Facebook Watch grows to more than 720 million monthly users have 305 words, post on www.cnet.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.