Matthew DeBord, provided by Published 9:14 am CST, Thursday, February 28, 2019 Ferrari The Ferrari F8 Tributo replaces the 488 GTB and will be officially revealed at the Geneva motor show in March. The Ferrari F8 Tributo gets a turbocharged V8 from the 488 GTB-derived Pista that cranks out 710 horsepower, making the F8 Ferrari’s most powerful mid-engine production car in history. The F8 also features a famous design cue from the Ferrari F40. The F8 Tributo assumes the critical role of two-seat Berlinetta in the Maranello lineup, taking the top-level, special-edition 488 Pista’s 710 horsepower, twin-turbocharged V8 and dropping it into a production Ferrari. The 0-60 mph dash comes in at about three seconds, while the top speed is 211 mph. Ferrari knocked 88 pounds off the 488 GTB and did a bit more than simply tweak the supercar’s design. “Designed by the Ferrari Styling Centre, the F8 Tributo is essentially a bridge to a new design language that will continue to emphasize Ferrari’s key characteristics of high performance and extreme aerodynamic efficiency,” Ferrari said in a statement. Read more: I drove a $474,000 Ferrari 812 Superfast to see if the sports car delivers a thrill worth the price —… Read full this story
- Throwback Thursday: Dale Jarrett wins first race at Michigan in 1991
- Kyle Busch wins Super Late Model race in Las Vegas
- Ford Exec: Iconic Models To Go Affordably Electric: F-150, Mustang
- SF scooter companies introduce models for disabled riders
- Supercars teams uncertain after Holden bombshell announced
- Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini: 8 interesting cars making headlines at Geneva Motor Show
- Motor racing: Holden brand retirement stuns Australian motor sport
- Mark Skaife ‘battling to hold back tears’ as Holden decision rocks Supercars
- What does the end of the Ford-Holden rivalry mean for the future of Supercars?
- 'Every woman should feel confident to express who they really are': Elena Forrest, 24, is model most Brit women relate to, says new Simply Be poll
- Fury as 'skinny' girl wins plus-size model contest leaving contestants feeling 'cheated'
- Hold onto your horses, SuperCoach Racing returns for the Autumn Racing Carnival
Ferrari's newest supercar comes with a throwback feature that evokes one of the company's most iconic models (RACE) have 338 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.