NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. — One person was hospitalized late Tuesday after flames tore through a New Port Richey house. Fire destroys New Port Richey home late Tuesday Firefighters battle fire, oxygen tank explosions from inside home 1 person in home treated for smoke inhalation; No other injuries According to Pasco County Fire Rescue, the fire broke out at a home in the 7600 block of Atherton Avenue. Firefighters said the fire became more difficult for crews after an explosion inside the structure. Everyone inside the home got out safe although one elderly person was taken to an area hospital with smoke inhalation. That person is expected to be okay. Firefighters said the entire house quickly became engulfed in flames. Fire officials said the residents were cooking with oil and it splashed onto the stove, starting the fire. Making matters worse were several oxygen containers inside the home, which began explosing after firefighters arrived. No firefighters were injured while extinguishing the fire, which did not spread to any neighboring homes.
- New Port Richey Home Exudes Mediterranean Elegance
- New Port Richey: 5 Newest Homes To Hit The Market
- 5 New Foreclosed Houses In The New Port Richey Area
- 5 New Houses Foreclosed In The New Port Richey Area
- New Port Richey Man Accused Of Raping Child, Setting Fire To Home
- Ozzy Osbourne, Tampa Bay Lightning & More Coming To New Port Richey Area
- New Port Richey Online Community Survey
- New Port Richey Man Accused Of Reckless Driving While Drunk
- Biodiesel from food waste and used cooking oil
- Port Richey Couple Plead Guilty To Trafficking Protected Wildlife
- Green van man! Ford approves the use of eco-friendly biodiesel made from recycled COOKING OIL in its Transits claiming it will 'help everybody enjoy improved air quality'
- Poll: Bernie Sanders rises and leads in New Hampshire
Firefighters: Cooking Oil Leads to Fire That Guts New Port Richey Home have 297 words, post on www.baynews9.com at December 19, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.