PUBLISHED: 13:44 29 January 2018 | UPDATED: 11:44 30 January 2018 ELeni Kef Valentine’s Day chocolates and a rose. Photo: Fiona Hanson/PA Wire. Archant Have you already made your plans for Valentine’s day? Here’s a look at some of the great events taking place around Norfolk on Valentine’s Day for all to enjoy. Wingman, Maddermarket Theatre, Norwich, 12-16 February, £6 Cupid is the God of attraction, but when it comes to finding romance in his own life, he’s constantly shooting himself in the foot. With Valentines Day fast approaching, could love at first flight be just around the corner? Following on from Edinburgh Fringe 2017 sell-out show Guy Fawkes It Up!, Laughing Mirror present Wingman by Chad Porter, a brand new comedy about dating, Dionysus and dairy-free desserts. Speed Dating, All Bar One, Norwich, £20 Friendly professional hosts will greet you and they will settle you in by briefly explaining the format, then speed dating will get underway for the remainder of the evening. You will normally get between 12 and 15 dates, but it can reach up to 20 dates. Any more and you would probably be exhausted. What is the aim? Of course to find someone you like,… Read full this story
- 5 Best Valentines Day Tech Gifts For Your Nerdy Love Of Your Life
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day With GTA Online’s ‘Be My Valentine’ Event
- GTA Online Double XP Weekend Announced, Valentines Day DLC Leaked?
- Sunset Overdrive Celebrates Valentine’s Day with a New Achievement That Will Make You Go “D’awwwwww”
- Pokémon Go Party Hat Pikachu event - What you need to know about the special birthday Pikachu for Pokémon Day
- The Typing of the Dead Celebrates Valentine’s Day With the “Love at First Bite” DLC
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day playing 2v2 Crucible Mode in Destiny’s Crimson Days event
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Celebrates Valentine’s Day with a Trailer
- Pokemon GO Getting a Valentines Day Timed Event
- Latest Indie Royale bundle celebrates Valentine's day with explosions
- More Angry Birds Are Flocking Your Way for Valentine’s Day
- Microsoft Celebrates Remembrance Day With Special Xbox Avatar Bugle and Bagpipe
From speed dating to special dinners: 7 ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Norfolk have 355 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at January 28, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.