Watching your favorite (or most hated) Game of Thrones characters die tragically on the series could end up being financially advantageous, if you better understand the odds of their survival.If you want to try your luck betting on your favorite character surviving and ruling in the final episode of Game of Thrones, Sports Insider has a few tips. With episode 3 of season 8 labeled by Sports Insider as the biggest single betting event in history for a scripted TV program, the finale on Sunday might be even bigger.According to Sports Insider, the odds are good that Bran Stark (odds at -350) will rule the seven kingdoms at the end of the series, but Sansa Stark (+450), Jon Snow (+750) and Tyrion Lannister (+750) follow close behind. If you want to bet on who kills Daenerys Targaryen, there are odds for that too. Jon Snow is favored (at -300) to do the deed, as well Arya Stark (at +450). But the odds that Daenerys actually survives are at +750. Other betting odds include how many Starks will die, whether the Iron Throne will be destroyed and if Tyrion Lannister will drink wine in the final episode. And yes, there are even odds on whether fans… Read full this story
- 'Game of Thrones' Betting Odds Shake-up for Arya After Battle of Winterfell
- 'Game of Thrones' Betting Odds, Bran Stark Favored To Sit On Iron Throne
- 'Game of Thrones' Betting Has Bran Stark Ruling Westeros
- Hamilton, Mercedes Lead Azerbaijan F1 Betting Odds
- Did You Know that Gaming and Betting Can Go Together?
- A Gorgeous Game Of Mystery And Survival On The Surface Of Mars
- Snail Games Launches New Zombie Survival MMO ‘Fear The Night’ On Steam Early Access
- Prop Bets Popular for Super Bowl, But NFL Wants Them Gone
- Nintendo's weirdest Wario game isn't as weird as everything else in 2018
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Premiere Leak Helps Gamblers, Bookie Takes Bath
- Throne: Kingdom At War New Player Tips (Beginner Level)
- MMOARPG Throne of Elves Launches On Android Today
Game of Thrones betting odds: Who will survive episode 6? have 335 words, post on www.cnet.com at May 19, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.