For a long, long time, I resisted using a music-streaming service. But I’m totally drinking the Kool-Aid now, and you should, too. Here, I’ll make it painless: Until June 30, new Spotify customers can sign up for three months of Spotify Premium for just 99 cents. Not per month, mind you: 99 cents total. After that, the subscription goes up to the usual rate: $9.99 per month.See it at SpotifySo, what, you’re supposed to pay that for the rest of your life? That was always my big objection, but then I realized I’m already doing likewise for things like phone service, Netflix and Hulu. (Speaking of that, Spotify’s $9.99 Premium plan now includes Hulu as well! How’s that for a perk?)Meanwhile, if I were to buy just one CD or MP3 album per month, it would likely cost me at least $10. For that same amount, I get unlimited ad-free access to all the music of the world — anytime, anywhere, no storage required (unless I want to download it for offline listening).I’m also overjoyed to be free of the hassles of maintaining a digital-music library, trying to find space for it on my phone or tablet and all that rigmarole. So,… Read full this story
- Insurance Premiums Not Affected By Rise In Personal Injury Claims
- Premium Costs
- Premium Gasoline - Is it Worth the Money
- The $99 A Month Car Dealer Scam
- Manufactured Home Insurance - The Secret For Cutting Your Premium 30 Percent Overnight
- Florida Home Insurance - How to Save 30 Percent On Your Premium Every Month
- What Are The Typical Health Insurance Premiums In The US?
- Is Life Insurance Premium Financing a Smart Move For You?
- A Possible Solution to High COBRA Premiums
- How Much Should I Be Paying For Car Insurance? Typical Car Insurance Premiums
- Homeowners Insurance - How to Balance Your Deductibles and Premiums
- What If I Can't Pay My Life Insurance Premium?
Get 3 months of Spotify Premium for 99 cents have 322 words, post on www.cnet.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.