Guinness World Records has been keeping track of the best of just about everything you can think of since 1954. But does it hold any records of its own? Paul Michael Hughes/Guinness World Records Advertisement Since Nov. 30, 1954, Guinness World Records has been compiling verified examples of the fastest, farthest, oldest, youngest, biggest and smallest of just about anything you can think of. But you may be wondering: Has Guinness World Records set any records itself? And the answer is a resounding “kind of!” While the company hasn’t set any records — maybe it considers itself ineligible? — plenty of records have been set using Guinness World Records books. (People will do anything to get in that book, right?) Here are some of our eight of our favorites: Largest collection of Guinness World Records memorabilia and largest collection of annuals: One dedicated U.K. man, Martyn Tovey, has both the largest collection of records memorabilia (2,164 items in September 2014) and the largest collection of records annuals (353 books).Most Guinness World Records books stacked on a shelf in one minute: In April 1999, Charles Morris stacked 123 books on a bookshelf at the Book Expo in Los Angeles.Fastest time to… Read full this story
- Unreliable data: how doubt snowballed over Covid-19 drug research that swept the world
- Extreme close-ups of the world’s creepiest crawlies taken by photographer who’s SCARED of insects
- 'The end of the Hong Kong the world knew' as China imposes security law
- WHO reports record daily increase in global Covid-19 cases, up more than 212,000
- Google Phone app call recording feature now available in over ten Nokia smartphones in India
- Bethenny Frankel cries over the 'hate in this world' as she returns to New York City following a weekend of protests and looting: 'It's not the same city'
- Strongmen rush to remake the world order as Trump faces potential election defeat
- Paytm homepage gets a World Environment Day twist, Vijay Shekhar Sharma urges people to remember responsibility towards nature
- Protests, grief, elation and images of nature in all its glory feature in the World Press Photo Contest
- Thrill ride! Katy Perry wears head-to-toe Mickey Mouse apparel as she makes a splash at Walt Disney World
- World’s largest pension fund loses $165 bn in worst quarter
- SF supervisor wants ban on hiring police officers with records of misconduct
Has Guinness World Records Set Any World Records? have 388 words, post on people.howstuffworks.com at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.