The power supply (PSU) is a critical part of any PC. It powers all the components in your PC, and a bad or faulty one can bring everything down. Here's what to look for in a power supply while putting together a PC. A PSU Is a Critical Piece of PC Infrastructure When we turn on a light, open a faucet, or walk down a nicely paved street, we don't often think about the wondrous infrastructure making all that possible. But if somebody hadn't taken the time to think about it, things wouldn't be so wondrous. It's the same when building a PC. We get obsessed with how many cores a CPU has or the number of compute units in a GPU . But rarely do we think twice about the power supply unit (PSU,) which provides power to everything else in your PC. You don't need to think about your power supply too much, of course. But, if you don't consider the PSU at all, there's a good chance you'll be thinking about it a lot once it starts causing problems. If your computer doesn't get enough power or the PSU malfunctions, there are a number of issues that… Read full this story
- Advanced Energy Introduces Innovative, Five-Output Power Supply For Solar PV Manufacturing Industry
- Wellington Hospital's power supply at 'high risk of catastrophic failure'
- OPINION: Fostering inclusive development in Indo-Nepal via power trading
- Hope flickers for troubled power projects in Gujarat
- PSU in fray to provide 90 e-buses for Bengaluru
- Your PC’s health kit
- Discoms’ outstanding dues to power gencos rise 47% to ₹ 1.33 lakh crore in June
- Discoms' outstanding dues to power generation companies rise 47% to Rs 1.33 lakh crore in June
- OPINION: Powering solar power - a prescription for India
- Ahmedabad court takes 22 years to rule that firm didn’t steal power
- Mexico power plant violated environmental law, documents show
- French 2019 power consumption lowest in a decade
How Important Is the Power Supply (PSU) When Building a PC? have 326 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.