Google TV devices, like the Chromecast with Google TV , are great at surfacing content to watch, but not all of that content is family-friendly. Thankfully, you can set up a specific profile for your kids, complete with parental controls. You can have multiple profiles for everyone in your home on Google TV devices. The Kids profiles have a bunch of extra controls, including bedtimes, viewing limits, app monitoring, and more. Creating a Kids profile will add them as a member to your Google Family . It's not the same as creating a Kids profile from scratch, as you won't be assigning them a Gmail address. Let's get started. RELATED: What’s the Difference between Google TV and Android TV? On the Google TV home screen, select your profile icon in the top-right corner. From the menu, select your account. Now, choose "Add a Kid" to proceed. Next, you'll be greeted with a friendly introduction screen. Select "Get Started." If you previously added a Kids account to your Google Family, you'll see them listed here. You can select them, "Add Another Kid," or "Add a Kid." The next screen will ask for your child's name. You could also put a generic… Read full this story
- YouTube stirs controversy: Google-owned content sharing app slammed for promoting racism on show for kids
- Forget Google And Microsoft—These Are The Startups That Should Scare Dropbox
- How to keep children safe on Facebook and other online dangers
- 4 Ways to Curb Your Online Shopping Enthusiasm
- Facebook, Airbnb, Uber, And The Struggle To Do The Right Thing
- Apple Music’s First Year: What Works, What Needs To Be Retuned
- How Japan’s Line App Became A Culture-Changing, Revenue-Generating Phenomenon
- Susan Wojcicki Has Transformed YouTube—But She Isn’t Done Yet
- Why Isn’t There A Warby Parker For Hearing Aids?
- Shark Tank S7, Ep 1 Recap: Welcome Cousin Oliver
- Unraveling The Enigma Of Nintendo’s Virtual Boy, 20 Years Later
- Katie Couric Has A Smartphone Problem And Isn’t Afraid To Talk About It
How to Add a Kids Profile to Google TV have 345 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at April 3, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.