You've probably heard of sending disappearing messages in popular messaging apps, but did you know you can also set an expiration date for emails sent through Gmail, making the content within the message inaccessible after the set time? Here's how it's done. Add an Expiration Date to Gmail (Windows and Mac) You can add expiration dates to emails by using Gmail's Confidential Mode feature . When you add an expiration date to an email, the recipient can't access its contents after the set date. RELATED: How to Add an Expiration Date to Emails in Outlook (and What They’re For) To add an expiration date to an email, log in to your Gmail account using your browser of choice on Windows 10 or Mac, then click "Compose" in the top-left corner of the window. In the email composition window, enter (1) the recipient's email address, (2) the subject of the email, and (3) the content of the email. Next, at the bottom of the composition window, click the lock button that has a clock in front of it. This is the Confidential Mode icon. Once that's been clicked, the "Confidential Mode" window will appear. In the "Set Expiration" section, click the… Read full this story
- A Gmail bug is preventing users from emptying their spam and trash folders
- Sadie Clark on dating, swipe culture and creating a 'bisexual Bridget Jones'
- 11pm Chelsea news LIVE: Abraham return date, Kante ‘set to stay’, Loftus-Cheek UPDATE, Sancho ‘monitored’ ahead of swoop
- 5 easy ways to take control of your email
- Gmail wages war on inbox clutter with new design for mobile and desktop
- Google Unveils The Gmail Of Photos We’ve Been Wanting For Years
- iOS 14 release date, devices and rumors
- Cowboys offseason 2020 hub: Free agency scorecard, key dates, NFL Draft news, latest updates and more
- Cowboys offseason 2020 tracker: Free agency scorecard, key dates, NFL Draft news, latest updates and more
- Cowboys offseason tracker 2020: Key dates, free agency scorecard, NFL Draft rumors, latest updates and more
- Cowboys offseason 2020 tracker: Key dates, free agent scorecard, NFL Draft rumors, latest updates and more
- Here’s how hard it is to spot a fake email address or phone number
How to Add an Expiration Date to Emails in Gmail have 368 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at February 13, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.