This story is part of Apple Event, our full coverage of the latest news from Apple headquarters. Apple’s new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are on sale now. The new iPhones will arrive in stores (and to the first customers who’ve preordered) on Friday, Sept. 20. (Apple also announced that iOS 13 will be available on Sept. 19.) Overall, the ordering process has been smooth and so far there haven’t been many delays, although 256GB iPhone 11 Pro units for various carriers have their arrival date pushed back to as far out as Oct. 11. Sprint’s page showed the iPhone 11 Pro Max shipping in October too. When we ordered our phones, most iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro Max units on Apple’s site say they’ll ship on time, although some versions of the Max have been pushed back to Oct. 1.We’ll continue to monitor uptime at the vendors. In the meantime, here’s everything you need to know about ordering the new iPhone this Friday — including which is the cheapest US wireless carrier for your expensive new iPhone, and the best deals we could find to help you save some cash on the new iPhones. Now playing:… Read full this story
- iPhone 11 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Camera Comparison: Which Is the Best Camera Phone You Can Buy?
- MacOS Catalina review: Mac goes pro, makes iPad a partner
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max cases you can get now
- Apple iPhone 8
- iPhone X: Absolutely everything you need to know
- OnePlus 7T Pro review: the best kind of deja vu
- iPhone X review: Apple finally knocks it out of the park
- Reviews of the new iPhone 11 are in, and they’re overwhelmingly positive
- Apple MacBook Pro 15-Inch (2016)
- Live blog: WWDC 2009 keynote
- Pixel 2 vs. iPhone: Why Google's phone is the better upgrade
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. Galaxy Note 8: Which phone has better video?
How to buy the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro right now have 316 words, post on www.cnet.com at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.