Part of PowerPoint’s charm is its ability to use various graphics to illustrate points to an audience. A commonly used graphic is the pyramid. You’ll often see it in presentations about nutrition. Here’s how to create a pyramid in Microsoft PowerPoint. How to Insert a Pyramid in PowerPoint The first thing you have to do is insert the actual pyramid in your slide. To do so, open PowerPoint and click “Insert.” In the “Illustrations” group, click “SmartArt.” In the “Choose a SmartArt Graphic” menu that appears, click “Pyramid” near the bottom. Next, click the pyramid graphic you like best. We’ll be using the “Basic Pyramid” graphic for our example. After you select a graphic, a preview and description of it appears in a pane on the right. Click “OK” to insert the graphic. After it’s inserted, you can customize the pyramid. RELATED: How to Insert a Picture or Other Object in Microsoft Office How to Customize a Pyramid in PowerPoint There are a few ways in which you can customize your pyramid. For starters, you probably want to add some layers to it. To do so, click the pyramid, and then select “Add Shape” in the “Create Graphic” group under… Read full this story
- Microsoft releases Office 2016, introduces collaboration and cloud-based editing tools
- Microsoft unveils free Office apps for iPhone, Android tablets
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10, holographic technology
- Clean energy plan would bring new power lines to desert
- Which cloud service makes the most sense for you?
- iPhone 8 is coming. Should you buy the most storage?
- What’s the right smartphone for you?
- 4 weird tech products on Kickstarter
- How safe are ATMs from skimming? Not very
- Got a new smartphone? You need these apps
- BlackBerry lovers will give Q10 a thumbs up
- Baig: Z10 is a truly modern BlackBerry
How to Create and Insert a Pyramid in Microsoft PowerPoint have 295 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at February 14, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.