Your Kindle can hold thousands of books and documents, all of which can be synced across your devices. But if you want to keep your Kindle Library organized, you might want to delete some files from your Kindle. You can remove a downloaded book from your Kindle device, or you can choose to permanently delete a title from your Kindle Library. Once a book is deleted permanently, it is removed from your account and requires a new purchase if you want to access it again. Delete Books or Documents from Your Kindle You can remove a downloaded book or delete a book permanently from your Kindle e-book reader. This works on every Kindle model, including the basic Kindle model, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, and Kindle Oasis. To get started, first, turn on your Kindle and tap the "Your Library" section heading. Find the book that you want to delete. Here, tap the three-dot menu icon from the bottom-right corner of the book cover (You can also press and hold the book cover.). You can either remove the e-book download from the device, or you can delete the e-book permanently from your Kindle account. To remove the download, choose the "Remove… Read full this story
- These E-Readers Let You Store Your Magazines, Books and Audiobooks on One Device
- Best free Kindle books in Spanish
- The best cheap Kindle deals for November 2020: Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Oasis
- The best cheap Kindle deals for September 2020: Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Oasis
- Best Prime Day Kindle deals 2020: Top deals are still available
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription is 50% off when you sign up today
- Amazon Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite: Which Prime Day deal is better?
- Amazon’s new Kindle has an adjustable light and costs less than $100
- Early Prime Day Deal: Save 50% on an Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription
- Move to cull 625,000 National Library books 'cultural vandalism'
- The Delightful Shock of Seeing the ‘Downton Abbey’-Famous Library
- Books are the best medicine: how libraries boost our wellbeing
How to Delete Books and Documents from Your Kindle Library have 324 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at March 24, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.