Google Assistant can add a lot of convenience to your life, but that comes with some privacy sacrifices. Everything you say to Google is being recorded, but there are several ways to delete these recordings. Having recordings made by the Google Assistant sounds scarier than it really is . For starters, it's important to understand that Google only records you when the process is initiated with the "Hey/OK Google" command (or manually). The recordings are then used to improve voice-matching . RELATED: Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening to Me? Google offers several different methods for dealing with these recordings, and there's something for every type of privacy-conscious person out there. Manually Delete Google Assistant Recordings First, let's go the manual route and delete recordings after they've already been stored. Open your web browser and navigate to myaccount.google.com . Make sure you're signed in to the same Google account as your Assistant-powered smart speakers or displays. Next, go to the "Data & Personalization" tab. Look for the "Activity Controls" section and click "Web & App Activity." Now, select "Manage Activity." Click "Filter by Date & Product" and select "Assistant" from the menu. The list will now only show Google Assistant… Read full this story
- Humans can review your Google assistant recordings again, but only if you opt in
- Google collects a frightening amount of data about you. You can find and delete it now
- Is your Google Home or Nest secure? How to find and delete your private data
- Google is sending a complicated privacy email to everyone — here’s what it means
- Google’s $450 million ADT investment proves it’s serious about home security
- Amazon Alexa ‘keeps recordings of your voice forever’ – and shares them with other companies too
- Was a COVID-19 Death at an Arizona College a ‘Sick Hoax’?
- Viral Video Seemed to Show BLM Storming a Church. The Real Story is Much Darker
- A Church. A Viral Video. A Campaign To Discredit Black Lives Matter.
- Security vulnerabilities in Qualcomm chip can impact over 40% smartphones
- Amazon Alexa features you should turn off right NOW to stop snoopers spying on you
How to Delete Google Assistant Recordings have 368 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.