This fan of MTV’s Total Request Live had to get his head shaved after losing a trivia contest. While the audience certainly dug it, you don’t have to be that extreme with your trivia night! Evan Agostini/Getty Images On Wednesday nights in Fayetteville, N.C., groups of people gather at The Kickin’ Chicken for Team Trivia — a chance to hang out with friends, showcase knowledge of random facts, win some Chicken Bucks and even vie for an opportunity to go to the regional tournament in Raleigh. Pretty good entertainment for Hump Day! Whether in London or Lexington, Sydney or San Francisco, it’s easy to find trivia nights (also known as quiz nights) at local bars and restaurants. These events are fun, popular and great for business. Why’s that? Trivia night is more than just spending money on food and drinks. There’s the game aspect, which can draw a crowd on an otherwise slow night. And trivia night is a great way to create groups of regulars who will make it a recurring event on their social calendars. No one wants to let down their fellow team members so they’re more likely to come back than they would for an individual… Read full this story
- Braves beat Padres 5-2 on opening night at new stadium (Apr 14, 2017)
- Philadelphia can’t stop winning championships
- Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt: Who’s the Olympic G.O.A.T.?
- Scariest Batters Atlanta Braves’ Pitchers Have Faced
- Suns Show Heart, Lose Close To The Nuggets
- Day Three: William & Mary and George Washington’s HQ
- Ranking every WWE Royal Rumble match in history
- WWE’s Christian on wrestling, his love of hockey and how he’s combining the two
- Golden State Warriors: Top 20 Draft Picks in History
- Hot Ice: With the NHL and NFL headed to Vegas, the desert is ablaze
- Traina Thoughts: Charles Barkley goes off on critics; Worst ump ever; more
- Low scores more about evolution of golf than equipment
How to Host a Trivia Night have 336 words, post on lifestyle.howstuffworks.com at April 17, 2012. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.