Amazon Prime Day, which kicks off this Monday, July 16, at noon ET, will attract zillions of buyers seeking Black-Friday-in-July pricing on zillions of products.But here’s the thing: While there are sure to be some solid bargains, it’s a mistake to assume that every deal is the best deal.Disclaimer: CNET may get a share of revenue from the sale of the products featured on this page.For example, Huawei recently announced that its Watch 2 Classic would be on sale for $289.99. However, at this writing, that very model is available via Amazon for $268.99 (albeit from a third-party seller).Similarly, a Tile Mate Bluetooth tracker four-pack is expected to sell for $35 on Prime Day — but it’s currently $33.98.On the flipside, Amazon has announced that the Kindle Paperwhite will drop to $80 during the event — the lowest price it’s ever been. (It was $10 higher last Black Friday.) So there are compelling deals to be had, no question.The key takeaway: Don’t get caught up in the FOMO (fear of missing out), the idea that every single item has been priced at rock-bottom and if you don’t get it now, you’ll never have another chance.Indeed, according to data collected by Earny,… Read full this story
- How to Survive Amazon Prime Day 2016
- Professor: No-Deal Brexit Is Bad for EU, But Not as Bad as It Is for UK
- Best SSD deals of the week - March 20th 2020
- Coronavirus latest: Italian deaths slow for second day
- 'Don't use rush hour': Sadiq Khan blames commuters as Tubes, trains and buses are rammed on day one of UK lockdown while facing calls for ID checks at stations after TfL staff threaten to walkout
- Coronavirus crackdown begins: Police are seen enforcing draconian new powers by shutting shops, breaking up groups of pedestrians and enforcing social distancing in queues on Britain's first day under lockdown
- Mother's Day flowers 2020: 12 beautiful bunches to spoil your Mum this Mother's Day March 22
- 2020 NFL Free Agency Rankings: The 100 best free agents, where do Dak Prescott and Tom Brady land?
- Tom Brady leaves Patriots: Why signing with the Chargers in 2020 free agency makes sense
- Brexit deal latest – Theresa May says Britain could stay tied to EU for another year in last-ditch bid to cut deal at Brussels summit
- Deshaun Watson trade rumors: Here's what a hypothetical Texans-Patriots deal could look like
- Coronavirus lockdown: How are people across the world spending their days at home
How to make sure that Prime Day deal is really a deal have 411 words, post on www.cnet.com at July 12, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.