Need to quickly mute your PlayStation 5 (PS5)? Don't reach for your TV remote! There's a quick and easy way to quickly mute all PS5 audio straight from your DualSense controller. Here's how. All you need to do to mute your entire system is to simply hold the Mute button on your DualSense controller for several seconds. It's the horizontal button underneath the PlayStation Button (which is used for turning on and pairing the controller ) and above the microphone icon that has a slash through it. The Mute button will begin pulsing orange, which means that all PlayStation audio has been muted. This shortcut works with all PS5 audio coming from any source, including headphones, TV speakers, AV receivers, and soundbars. However, this method won't mute the audio if you're using a DualSense controller with a PC . RELATED: How to Use a PS5 Controller on Windows 10 Keep in mind that just tapping the Mute button will only mute the DualSense controller's built-in microphone. If you've done this, the Mute button will light up a solid orange rather than pulse orange. You'll need to hold the button to activate the full system mute. To unmute your PS5, simply… Read full this story
- Thousands of Twitch videos silenced as streaming site mutes copyrighted audio
- Amazon Echo Dot gives you a voice-controlled smart home for only $90
- Aperion Audio Verus Grand Tower Review
- Amazon's Echo Dot 2 is the cheap, voice-controlled smart home hub all your rooms need
- PS5 vs Xbox Project Scarlett: what we know so far
- Sonos One and Alexa is an audio marriage made in heaven
- Wireless PlayStation VR 2 headset with transparent mode 'to launch alongside PS5'
- Microsoft wants to use AI to bleep out bad words in Xbox Live party chat
- The Best Video Conferencing Software for 2019
- The complete list of Alexa commands you can give your Amazon Echo smart speaker
- Google Home review: Google Assistant runs circles around Alexa
- Beats Studio Wireless review: expensive headphones with lacklustre sound
How to Mute Your PS5’s Audio Using a DualSense Controller have 337 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.