If you're experiencing issues with your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or network on your Samsung phone, it's worth resetting your network settings to resolve those issues. We'll show you how to do that using your Galaxy phone's Settings app.
When you reset your Android phone's network settings, Android erases all your saved Wi-Fi networks , removes paired Bluetooth devices, and deletes other network configurations. This can help resolve the issues caused by your current network settings.
After you've reset the settings, you can reconnect to your Wi-Fi networks, pair your Bluetooth devices, and set up other network features on your device.
If you're ready to reset the settings, launch Settings on your Samsung phone . In Settings, scroll down and select "General Management."
In the "General Management" menu, select "Reset."
On the "Reset" page, choose "Reset Network Settings."
Your phone will display the items it'll erase when you reset your settings. Tap "Reset Settings" to continue.
Confirm your action by tapping "Reset."
And that's it. Your phone will begin to bring your network settings back to their defaults. You'll see a success message when the reset process is complete.
If your issues persist after the reset, consider returning your Samsung phone to factory settings .
- How To Write A Windows Script To Change Network Settings On The Fly
- Samsung deepfake AI could fabricate a video of you from a single profile pic
- Samsung Galaxy S4: review roundup
- Sprint's 5G network solves a coverage problem but lacks Verizon's ridiculous top speeds
- Samsung is permanently crippling the Note 7 in the U.S. [Update: Verizon says nope]
- Samsung's Exynos 990 is an octa-core chip that can power 120Hz screens
- Samsung to invest $120 billion into logic chips by 2030
- Samsung is bringing back the flip phone with bonkers new foldable mobile, leaked photos reveal
- Fox Launching Fox Nation, Other Streaming Apps on Samsung Smart TVs
- Fears Chinese firm Huawei building 5G network could spy on Britain after US charges company with stealing arm of T-Mobile robot
- Breakingviews - Samsung may stay true to its bleak words
- 5G Smartphone Shipments: Huawei to Top Charts, Apple to Lead Samsung, Xiaomi in 2020
How to Reset Network Settings on Samsung have 459 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at November 26, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono.Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.