Data storage on your Mac is important—it determines how many apps, documents, photos, and videos your computer can hold locally. If you run into the upper limit , your Mac might not perform as well as you might hope. Here's how to check the size of your Mac's internal storage. First, click the "Apple" logo in the upper-left corner of your screen and select "About This Mac" from the menu. In the window that appears, click the "Storage" button. (In some earlier versions of macOS, this button may appear as a tab.) When the "Storage" display loads, you'll see a list of your internal drives and each drive's capacity. In our example, this MacBook Pro includes just a single drive with "500 GB of Flash Storage." You'll also see how much free disk space you have available on each drive, listed just beneath each drive name. RELATED: How to Check Free Disk Space on a Mac If you want more details on your internal storage, click the "Overview" button, then click "System Report." In the "System Information" window, click "Storage," in the sidebar, and you'll see detailed information on all of your drives. You'll see the size of your Mac's… Read full this story
- Apple October Event: The 3 Biggest iPad, MacBook, Mac Mini Announcements From Tim Cook
- Zillow Soars, Apple’s New Macs Arrive–One Goes, Apple Lion OS Launches, Google Site-Blocking Bug, Twitter’s Commerce Plans
- The Fast Company Scorecard: iPad 2 [UPDATED]
- Breaking up with America is hard to do
- How Meal Kit Maker Chef’d Plans To Get Inside Your Kitchen (And Maybe Already Has)
- iPhone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Bigger and Better, But Still Your Old iPhone
- Rumor Patrol: Apple’s Juicy 2012 Plans
- An Apple facility that repairs iPhones in California won’t stop calling 9-1-1 — and nobody knows how to stop it
- Everything You Need to Know About Investing in Technology
- This Is Drew Houston's 2007 Y Combinator Application For A Company That's Now Worth $US4 Billion, Dropbox
- Secret Apple Archive Reveals Why Steve Jobs Chose The Name 'Apple Computer'
- Beyond the Perimeter: How to Address Layered Security
How to See How Big Your Mac’s Internal Storage Is have 375 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.