We typically think of photos, videos, and music as the things that take up space on our Android phones . However, apps and games require precious storage space too. We'll show you how to see which apps use the most.
It's easy to see which of your apps are using the most storage space right from the Google Play Store. To get started, open the Play Store and tap your profile icon in the search bar.
Next, select "Manage Apps & Device" from the menu.
Switch over to the "Manage" tab and you'll see all the installed apps and games on your Android device.
By default, the apps will be ordered by recent updates. Tap "Recently Updated" and select "Size" instead.
The app list will now be ordered with the largest apps at the top. You can see the size of the app listed under the name.
From here it's super easy to uninstall multiple apps at once. Simply check the box next to any app you want to remove, then tap the trash icon.
This is a great way to see which apps are hogging storage and free up space on your Android phone by getting rid of the ones you're not using anymore.
- › What Does "NBD" Mean, and How Do I Use It?
- › 6 Tips for Making Microsoft Excel Charts That Stand Out
- › Remembering VRML: The Metaverse of 1995
- › Nothing Beneficial Comes From Mindless Scrolling
- › How-To Geek's Best of CES 2022 Award Winners: What We're Excited About
- › How to Clean Your iPhone's Charging Port
- The best Android apps (October 2019)
- DiskUsage Shows How Your Android's Storage Space Is Used
- The best to-do list apps for Android and iOS
- The best augmented reality apps for Android and iOS
- App check: On the path of freedom through Berlin
- The best Wear OS apps
- The best iPhone apps available right now (October 2019)
- Save precious data with the best lite apps for Android and iOS
- Android 10: All the new features in the latest version of Google’s mobile OS
- Here’s how to download podcasts and listen to them on Android or iOS
- Google Play Store malware hits 42 apps with 8 million downloads
- The best apps for helping students stay organized and safe
How to See Which Android Apps Are Taking Up the Most Space have 396 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono.Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.