When you're adding a filter to a photo on Instagram, it can be hard to know whether the filter is actually an improvement. If you go to far, you can ruin an otherwise good shot.
There's a great shortcut in Instagram to help you with this, though. With the image open and some edits applied, tap and hold the image preview. As long as you hold the image, you'll see the un-edited original.
When you let go, it'll show you the version with your edits and filtered applied. No need to flip between the "Normal" and "Clarendon" filters along the bottom. Just tap and hold to see how your changes compare.
- You can now reply to Instagram Stories with disappearing photos, videos
- The verdict is in: THIS is the best time of the day to post on Instagram
- Snapchat overhaul convinces investors it can fight Instagram
- How one Instagram model spiralled into debt on the search for 'the perfect gram'
- Best photo apps in the post-PC era
- Popular holiday destinations transformed into toy towns using photo trick – but can you recognise them?
- Bella Thorne goes topless as she reveals to fans that her skin is ‘getting better’ in barefaced Instagram post
- John Terry posts holiday Instagram snaps despite judge warning it could tip off burglars
- Troubles again? Faryal Makhdoom branded 'savage' for cropping Amir Khan out of Instagram snap
- How to get more Instagram followers – 12 simple ways to boost your social media presence
- Billie Faiers defends using an Instagram filter on pic of her son and putting daughter Nelly on TV as a newborn baby
- Nine things you didn’t know you could do on Instagram – from organising filters to cutting down your data usage
How to Toggle Between Filtered and Unfiltered Instagram Photos As You Edit have 338 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at March 16, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono.Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.