LibreOffice Writer bundles in a free auto-complete system, similar to the one you're probably familiar with on your smartphone's keyboard. But LibreOffice's is a lot more powerful, and a lot more customizable—you can more or less tell it exactly which words you want to auto-complete, and which ones you don't. How to Enable and Disable the AutoComplete Feature By default, the AutoComplete feature is already enabled. You can see it by typing any medium-to-long word more than once. A small word will appear above your cursor as you're typing: whenever you see a word in this manner, you can press the Enter key and finish the rest of the word instantly. To turn this off, click the Tools menu, then hover your cursor over AutoComplete, then click "AutoComplete Options." In this window, click the "Word Completion" tab on the far right. The first option here is "Enable word completion." If it's on and you want it off, remove the check mark. If it's off and you want it on, click the check mark in place. Click "OK" to return to your document. Adding And Removing Words to the AutoComplete List LibreOffice watches what you write, and any word that's eight… Read full this story
- 'He's a lot less fragile than he looks!' Disabled man and his able-bodied fiancée open up about their sex life in a very candid video to fight the 'damaging stereotype' that interabled couples can't be intimate
- Montblanc's Writers Edition 2018: In pursuit of the Trojan horse
- Customers accuse Ashy Bines’ company of ‘unauthorised deductions’, censorship
- 31 Terrific Books Recommended By 31 Terrific Writers
- How Facebook Portal and Workplace are being used by SMBs to connect with customers and employees
- Disabled TV presenter Sophie Morgan criticises BA after being ignored on flight
- Family with disabled children have benefits frozen after opening scam text
- Judge: UC can be sued for discrimination against low-income students due to use of SAT, ACT exams for admissions
- Trend Micro reveals rogue employee sold data of up to 120,000 customers
- Contactless payments: should banks force us to use them?
- How to Customize the Summary Tab in the iPhone’s Health App
- How to Use Google Assistant’s Action Blocks for Accessibility
How to Use, Customize, or Disable AutoComplete in LibreOffice Writer have 382 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at February 6, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.