Portrait Mode is a great feature for the iPhone's camera . It can make your selfies look a lot more polished and professional. Wouldn't it be cool if you could use Portrait Mode on FaceTime? Well, you can.
iOS 15 introduced Portrait Mode for FaceTime video calls. It works similarly to the camera mode, blurring the background to highlight your face. The effect works really well in video calls. You'll probably want to use it all the time.
First, you'll need to be in a FaceTime video call on your iPhone. Tap your video preview in the bottom corner to expand it.
With your video preview expanded, tap the portrait icon in the top-left corner.
Portrait Mode is now enabled, the background will be blurred slightly. You can tap the double-arrow icon to minimize your video preview and return to the call.
It's really as simple as that. This is a small thing, but it actually makes quite a big difference in how you look on FaceTime. Once you do this once, you'll wish you could use it on every platform . Maybe you'll want to make more video calls now!
- Wannabe terrorists using cruise ships to join ISIS in Syria and Iraq
- Docs update screen advice, say toddlers can FaceTime
- My FaceTime interview with 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' star Larry David
- Justin Bieber shares FaceTime photo with Malala Yousafzai
- Blac Chyna released from jail and quickly FaceTimes boyfriend Rob Kardashian
- Bible, family picture grace Vice President Mike Pence’s official portrait as governor
- Extensions can make OS X's Photos app more useful
- Music reviews: 'Another Self Portrait,' 'Yours Truly'
- Shaving Face: Texas barber's celebrity portraits are a cut above the rest
- Rep. Charlie Rangel unveils portrait on Capitol Hill, but dodges ethics questions
- San Francisco artist creates beef jerky portraits of Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- Need a gift idea? Pet portraits surging in popularity
How to Use Portrait Mode in FaceTime have 398 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono.Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.