Incredible new footage shows the view from the NASA InSight rover as it flexes its robotic arm before getting to work. The robotic arm can stretch nearly 6 feet (1.8 metres) long, and will soon be used to take the science instruments off the deck, and place them on the ground. The amazing clip, which shows the passing of light on the martian surface, was posted on NASA InSight’s Twitter account. InSight will soon begin snapping images of the terrain directly in front of it, so the team can select the best location to drill down. Scroll down for video ‘By carefully swinging my arm out in front of me, I’m starting to get a better look at the ground in front of me where I’ll be doing my work’, the Nasa InSight account tweeted. ‘Meanwhile, kind of hypnotised by the play of light and shadow on my arm’. The footage comes just days after Nasa Insight lander removed the lens cover from its cameras, allowing the robotic explorer to take its clearest pictures yet of its new home. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘It would be like having a butt on your forehead’: Apple… NASA maps reveal huge swathes… Read full this story
- Airport maintenance firm starts work to upgrade London Southend runway
- McAleer & Rushe to start work on £82m hotel complex in London
- How Do You Match Up? Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Sleep, Eat and Start a Business
- Times Are Good, so Start Working Now to Make Your Small Business Recession-Proof
- Take a look inside Alibaba's smart warehouse where robots do 70% of the work
- Indonesia's Lion Air starts work on $1 billion IPO
- Builders move on site to start work on Doncaster town centre cinema
- This AI Factory Boss Tells Robots And Humans How To Work Together
- How to Get More Flex Time at Work
- Amazon's $775 million deal for robotics company Kiva is starting to look really smart
- A 20 Year Study Reveals the Most Effective ‘Thinking Style’ at Work. How Do Asian Entrepreneurs Measure Up?
- Revealed: One in four professionals dread the work Christmas party
Hypnotising footage from NASA's InSight rover: Martian soil is revealed in incredible detail as robotic explorer flexes its arm before starting work have 349 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 11, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.