Our favorite denim enthusiast was caught in khakis at the new Corvette reveal. He was given access to the car along with Corvette Chief Engineer Ed Piatek. In a teaser for his show’s new season, Jay Leno shows off a blue 2020 Corvette Stingray. Ed reveals how practical the 8th generation Corvette is, starting with the trunk. This unique space behind the engine can hold 2 sets of golf clubs, or the Targa roof panel.
Because the engine is behind the cockpit, the 2020 Corvette is comfortable for taller customers. The squared-off steering wheel and low door sill make entry and exit much easier. We’ll have to wait for a proper road test since his new season premiers August 28th. Tell us what you think of the C8 in the comments below and stay with us for all the updates from Jay Leno’s Garage
- Watch 2020 Corvette Stingray Fly in Our First Track Test
- The first 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray could be worth millions
- Westlife announce two UK and Ireland stadium shows for 2020
- Six60 announce five new shows for 2020 national tour
- NASA news: Stunning Hubble supernova video shows blue shock waves travel through space
- Smaller Wheels, Smaller Engine, Bigger Speed: How The Corvette C8.R Differs From The Road Car
- How Much Are Stingray Group Inc. (TSE:RAY.A) Insiders Spending On Buying Shares?
- Get to Know the Politics Reporters Covering the 2020 Election for The Times
- Michael O'Doherty: New RTE chat show is all about the cash
- Here's What The 2020 C8 Chevrolet Corvette Sounds Like
- Blue Jays, Mark Shapiro open to an extension for team president, according to report
- Top 20 for 2020: Best new attractions coming to U.S. theme parks