Our favorite denim enthusiast was caught in khakis at the new Corvette reveal. He was given access to the car along with Corvette Chief Engineer Ed Piatek. In a teaser for his show’s new season, Jay Leno shows off a blue 2020 Corvette Stingray. Ed reveals how practical the 8th generation Corvette is, starting with the trunk. This unique space behind the engine can hold 2 sets of golf clubs, or the Targa roof panel. Because the engine is behind the cockpit, the 2020 Corvette is comfortable for taller customers. The squared-off steering wheel and low door sill make entry and exit much easier. We’ll have to wait for a proper road test since his new season premiers August 28th. Tell us what you think of the C8 in the comments below and stay with us for all the updates from Jay Leno’s Garage Browse Corvettes For Sale Related: 2020 Corvette Stingray Revealed With 495 Horsepower & Low Price 2020 Corvette Visualizer lets you Order your car Jay Leno’s Car Collection
- Video: John Oliver Takes Down Jay Leno-'The Places You Can Go F*** Yourself'
- Jay Leno headed to Grand Theater
- Earth Wind & Fire, Jay Leno and more coming to SeaWorld Orlando's Seven Seas Food Festival
- John Oliver slams Jay Leno on 'civility' comments
- Philadelphia Flower Show announces 2020 theme: ‘Riviera Holiday’
- Trump cites Jay Leno in decrying the 'one-sided hatred' of TV comedy
- John Oliver slams Jay Leno's 'civility' request citing Lewinsky jokes
- 'Laughter is a terrible medicine': Jay Leno uses tech to track health
- 3. Jay Leno
- Warner Bros. to re-acquire old former NBC Burbank property — where Johnny Carson and Jay Leno ruled latenight
- Fans Petition for Pitbull to Play Halftime Show at 2020 Super Bowl LIV in Miami
- Can Jay Inslee make the 2020 election solely about climate change?
Jay Leno Shows Off Blue 2020 Corvette Stingray have 299 words, post on blog.dupontregistry.com at July 19, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.