Remember that Google engineer who shit-talked his own company? He’s back! And this time he’s saying nice things—he’s had a personal run-in with Jeff Bezos, and is here to report just how insanely smart (and insane?) he is. The account, ironically posted to Google+, describes a presentation he gave to Bezos, in a company where PowerPoint is literally banned. This alone is enough to make anyone respect Bezos, but let’s continue. Yegge had been cautioned that presentations for Jeff never, ever go well. The man’s just too smart—so trying to present information to him is daunting: Bezos is so goddamned smart that you have to turn it into a game for him or he’ll be bored and annoyed with you. … Not only do you have more time than anyone else, and access to more information than anyone else, you also have this long-term eagle-eye perspective that only a handful of people in the world enjoy. In some sense you wouldn’t even be human anymore. People like Jeff are better regarded as hyper-intelligent aliens with a tangential interest in human affairs. … He will outsmart you. Knowing everything about your subject is only a first-line defense for you. It’s like… Read full this story
- Amazon’s Jeff Bezos and wife MacKenzie finalize divorce
- What is MacKenzie Bezos’s net worth, when did she divorce Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and how many children do they have?
- Blue Origin, Jeff Bezos unveils plans for space colonization
- Jeff Bezos event protester enters disorderly conduct plea
- Do You Trust Jeff Bezos With Your Life? Tech Giants Like Amazon Are Getting into the Health Care Business
- 'Batman v Superman' Director Confirms What Lex Luthor's Final Lines Meant
- 'Like Watching Lex Luthor Fight Joker': Netizens Gaze at Trump-Coulter Feud
- Amazon’s Jeff Bezos splashes £62MILLION on Manhattan ‘mega-home’ with 12 bedrooms and golf simulator despite world’s most expensive divorce
- Jeff Bezos Has Been Secretly Seeing Hollywood Mogul’s Estranged Wife - Reports
- Jeff Bezos on "Transparent" and Amazon's "insurmountable opportunity"
- ‘The Grand Tour’ Executive Producer On The Amazon Show’s Big Revamp, Streaming Wars & Jeff Bezos
- Here’s why the imminent test of Jeff Bezos’ BE-4 rocket engine is a huge deal
Jeff Bezos Is Basically Lex Luthor have 377 words, post on gizmodo.com at October 21, 2011. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.