Amazon founder and The Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos reportedly withdrew a commercial for his Blue Origin space company, which was due to air during Sunday’s Super Bowl, after it emerged that his mistress was involved in its production. TV insiders told The New York Post’s Page Six that Lauren Sanchez, a helicopter pilot and former anchor of Fox’s “Good Day LA”, helped shoot aerial footage for his spaceflight commercial, which cost between $15 million and $20 million. © AP Photo / Ted S. Warren, File‘Political Hit Job’: Bezos Thinks Team Trump Leaked Sexts – Report Instead, Bezos decided to air an ad for the WaPo, narrated by Tom Hanks, which highlighted the perils and importance of journalist’s work. The ad ran for almost a minute, and given that CBS charged around $5 million for 30 seconds of air time, his ad may have cost somewhere in the region $10 million. Last month, the world’s richest man, whose net worth is estimated at $137 billion, announced that he was parting ways with wife MacKenzie after 25 years of marriage. Shortly after, reports surfaced that he had been secretly dating Lauren Sanchez, the estranged wife of top Hollywood talent agent Patrick Whitesell.
- A Super Bowl Ad Will Not Fix Journalism
- Canadians can watch the American Super Bowl ads again this year
- Jon Hamm returns in first SkipTheDishes Super Bowl ad ever
- Jon Hamm returns in first SkipTheDishes Super Bowl ad ever [Update]
- Microsoft's Touching Super Bowl Ad Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Designed for All Gamers
- Anheuser-Busch Confirms the 'Audition From Hell' Essay Is About Its Super Bowl Ad For Spiked Seltzer
- 'Game of Thrones' Makes Surprise Appearance in Bud Light's Super Bowl Ad
- Why the Hell Was There a Fox News Host in WaPo's Big Jerk-Off Super Bowl Ad?
- Amazon puts out 2019 Super Bowl ad and it’s hilarious
- Super Bowl ad recap: Bezos pushes Post message; T-Mobile offers freebies; Xbox and Alexa score big
- Rejected Alexa gadgets wreak havoc (and annoy Han Solo) in Amazon's Super Bowl ad
- Microsoft’s Super Bowl ad is all about the Xbox Adaptive Controller
Jeff Bezos Pulled $20m Super Bowl Ad Over Lauren Sanchez Affair have 349 words, post on sputniknews.com at February 5, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.